March 11, 12, 13 & 14 2014 #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day

#MistysMovieTrails  Flatliners to Harry and the Hendersons  via 
Joshua Rudoy   (566)

One good thing…  Had my financial appointment, it was hard, but I did it.

Health  - Still a little dizzy, not as bad, because I do not sit still at work!

One Thing That Scares Me… Had my financial appointment. I feel like I am doing something wrong asking for help. I should be able to take care of myself. I am not as bad off as some people…


Crafting -  Almost done with square a day. 

Square Of The Day  -    
 Caerphilly Catapults Quidditch Team

 Ballycastle Bats Quidditch Team
 Chudley Cannons Quidditch Team

 Falmouth Falcons Quidditch Team
I bequeath this blog to the world to make it a better place.

Blessed Be
)O(
Misty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day