September 11th 2017  #MistysMovieTrails and Craft of The Day, Along With Other "Stuffs"

#MistysMovieTrails   Kong: Skull Island to The Great Wall Via Tian Jing (673) 
 
One good thing.... United Front 
 
Health... Nope 
 
What am I Thankful for Today... Someone turned in my parking pass!  
 
One Thing That I Learned Today... Don't eat your tortilla sammach at 1100 after it has been sitting in your office since 545am 
 
 
One Thing I Have Done That Scares Me… Tortilla sammach 
 
  Craft of the Day  - 
 ❤ Made a light bulb yesterday, does not really LOOK like a lightbulb, but no fucks given. Next, peas in a pod!  ❤  

 
 
I bequeath this blog to the world to make it a better place. 
  
Blessed Be 
)O( 
Misty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

May 30th , 2018 #MistysMovieTrails, Crafting Along With Other "Stuffs"