April 16 2015 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day

#MistysMovieTrails -  Zodiac To  Day After Tomorrow  Via  Jake Gyllenhaal  (290)
#MistysMovieTrails - Day After Tomorrow  To Four Rooms Via Tamlyn Tomita  (291)

Health - Fu*k Allergies, that's what

Crafting -  Working on my Molly Sweater

Square Of The Day -  yellow, because honestly, that's what was close to the top of the box in my office!  Today I use the proper half double around the edge. Also, for the last few days, I have been turning my finished square and working backwards to do the edging. It seems to make a difference, at least a little in making it seem more of a square and less of an oval!


I bequeath this blog to the world to make it a better place.

Blessed Be
)O(
Misty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 19, 2014

July 31st , 2018 #MistysMovieTrails, Crafting Along With Other "Stuffs"

August 4 2015 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day