February 14 2015 / #MistysMovieTrails / Sock 025

#MistysMovieTrails - World's End to Sherlock Holmes via some ferret faced dude...I've already watched that movie, I was half asleep when I picked it, so I might have to call do over!


Socks 025 - cream colored with pink hearts. They are so tight on my calf that the hearts look like Vs. They might have to go. :(


Health - didn't step, slept until alarm :)


Crafting - beard at the point that I need to start with strands, have to do it at home at this point. Working on the cake in public.


I bequeath this blog to the world to make it a better place.


Blessed Be

)O(

Misty



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day