April 16 2015 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day

#MistysMovieTrails -  Zodiac To  Day After Tomorrow  Via  Jake Gyllenhaal  (290)
#MistysMovieTrails - Day After Tomorrow  To Four Rooms Via Tamlyn Tomita  (291)

Health - Fu*k Allergies, that's what

Crafting -  Working on my Molly Sweater

Square Of The Day -  yellow, because honestly, that's what was close to the top of the box in my office!  Today I use the proper half double around the edge. Also, for the last few days, I have been turning my finished square and working backwards to do the edging. It seems to make a difference, at least a little in making it seem more of a square and less of an oval!


I bequeath this blog to the world to make it a better place.

Blessed Be
)O(
Misty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day