August 15th 2017  #MistysMovieTrails and Craft of The Day, Along With Other "Stuffs"


#MistysMovieTrails  Split to The Sixth Sense Via M. Night Shyamalan (669) 
 
One good thing....  Made a cute Princess Leia hat for Luna 
 
Health... Head hurts, can't stop sneezing! What the hell!  
 
What am I Thankful for Today... Quiet days at work ( little to no boss interferance) 
 
One Thing That I Learned Today...  I do not like to confront people, even when I need to...   
 
 
One Thing I Have Done That Scares Me… Told Cara I was changing the wifi...  
 
Craft of the Day  - 
   Made a Princess Leia Hair hat for Luna, next is Cinderella hair!  Light Saber is done except stuffing, and I need a dowel to keep it stiff   

Yoda Set made for Libby

Kitty Snuggle Sack Made for Libby
 
 
I bequeath this blog to the world to make it a better place. 
 
Blessed Be 
)O( 
Misty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day