Sunday February 3rd, 2019



This weekend Luna and I made tons of cool stuff. Friday night she, Heather, and I went to Sprouts and I spent a pretty penny on some essential oils and carrier oils. It was lots of fun but I definitely should have brought my readers! It was a little nerve-wracking being there, I kind of felt out of place.


 


Saturday morning, Luna and I made tons of stuff. We made three rollerball recipes for us. One is for an energy boost, the other is to fight fatigue, one is for vitality, and I made one for Marie for seasonal affect disorder. Then, we also inventoried are oils and made a stop snoring spray for me. I also bought some large mouth quart blue ball jars. There were four in the package so I have made my health drink ahead, so all I have to do is grab & go. We also got rid of some more dishes. Mostly we just had fun. She has been teething pretty hardcore so that has made her rather grumpy.


 


I cleaned out her vaporizer really well, and I put some fresh water and lavender drops in there. It's actually more than lavender it is a nighttime blend. I'm not sure if it's helping or not but there you go. 


 


Sunday morning we did some more stuff. We went to the store and bought the ingredients for goop. Then she helped me make the goop. She was my "spatula hander". When she is this grumpy it is good to keep her busy. We reused the lotion bottle to put the goop in. I was quite proud of my ingenuity in that respect - I put the group in a giant Ziploc and then cut a corner off like you would do for decorating with frosting. I then put the cut off end back in the lotion bottle and filled it up. And then took the bag upstairs to Heather and ask her to turn it inside out and lotion my poor back. Nothing wasted!


 


Luna is taking a nap now, so I started a batch of apple cider vinegar. I also took one of these smaller batches of goop and added a blend called It Is Well With My soul. I did not have any Cyprus so I used cedar wood. I'm beginning to think that was not the smartest thing to do since the lotion I used to make the goop already smells like Shea and cocoa butter. I guess we will see.


 


Today is the super bowl and so Luna is going to spend the day with her parents at Jenny's house. Since they don't longer have a car, I will be driving them. once I drop them off I am going to go back to Sprouts because I want to get Rosemary and possibly a few other essential oils. I would like to make Thieves Oil. I also need to go to Costco and get diapers but that's not very exciting :) 


 


I am enjoying doing these things. I hope that I don't do what I usually do - get all excited and spend lots of money and then stop doing something. Honestly the only thing I have not done that with is crochet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 4 2015 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day

November 27 2014

May 1st, 2014