February 9th, 2019


Last night my wife and I went to blue eagle on date night because we did not have the baby. I was not sure what I was looking for but she found me a mortar and pestle and I was happy to see it so I am assuming I needed it. I also got some stickers and some incense but mostly the mortar and pestle. When I got home, I was not really sure what I was going to do with it, and then she suggested that I use it to ground the spices that I use in that health drink that I take. She's a freaking genius once again LOL and grab the stuff and I put it in its own jar. I was not able to add the honey apple cider vinegar and lemon because the big jars were either full or dirty. this morning I was able to get one of the clean doors out of the dishwasher and use it to make my drink. it is amazing what a difference it makes. It's not like drinking dirt water anymore. I like the taste before but now I really like it because it's not hard to stomach. this morning I showed it to Robert who was not home last night, and he asked if he could use it for his spices that he uses when he cooks us dinner. So right now Robert is down there making a batch of his seasonings so he can cook for us soon. All in all it was well worth the money. 
 
I also got smudge in a bottle, it's funny because Jen and I were talking about it and then there is. I smudged Luna's room because she had a bad night the night before but I don't think it was related to bad dreams, but still I'm going to smudge my office when I get to work on Monday, maybe I will go up and smudge my bosses. They could use it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 4 2015 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day

November 27 2014

May 1st, 2014