Thursday, January 24th, 2019


Today is the third day of drinking The herbal concoction that my co-workers told me about. Yesterday I started to add apple cider vinegar to the mixture. That made it actually tastes better than the first day. However, today I added too much cayenne, and probably a little too much apple cider vinegar. It's very strong. I have watered it down 3 times now and it is still very strong. I will finish it though it actually counts is almost half of my water for each day so I'm not going to give it up.
 
I have also started writing these herbal remedies and uses on the library cards that I got when I went to the teaching store while we were in Denver. This is a nice little use for them, and it Sparks joy and I touch these things now LOL
 
I also started working on trying to de-junk the house. I started with my closet and drawers on Monday night. Tuesday night I worked on the linen closet. The plan being to get the linen closet cleaned out so that we can actually put all of the sheets and blankets from bedroom closet into it where they make more sense. Then we will be able to use the shelf in the bedroom closet to fold t-shirts and sweaters and shorts and whatever else. 
 
Last night I decided to take some of the plants out of Luna's room. That led to all kinds of stuff. we took the stereo out of her room, because it is not used, and then we put the old Mac into her room. This way we can play movies in there and music if needed.
 
when I got home last night Heather was not feeling well so we did not go to the store. I started to make dinner and I had Luna help me as much as possible. with an eight and she ate very well so that was good. And then she helped me to the dishes. But then once I started to do her room, in my manic State, I could feel myself losing my patience with her and not wanting to stop even though she wanted and needed my attention. Usually I like my manic States but when they get like that where I won't listen to myself to stop and play with Luna, that's when I don't like it. I talked about this last night with Heather not really much to say, I just wanted to express to her that I do recognize it and I will try to work on it.
 
Luna has a fever right now, and that is making me nervous. Heather is taking good care of her, Tylenol and Pedialyte and all of that stuff. I just hope that she is not getting sick because I don't want her to feel bad, also I really want to go shopping tonight! 
 
Maybe I will look into all of these home remedies that I have look up and see if I can find one for fever for small children. However she's already doing Tylenol hopefully that will knock out the fever. 
 
I think that my manic phase might be coming to an end soon, I am tired and just not feeling as manic. I don't really know how to explain how I feel when I feel manic, I just know that that feeling is going away. I hope that I can keep it up through the weekend, because I have a lot of stuff to do to put the house back together - why is it that when I try to clean up, part of the process is destroying the house even worse!? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 4 2015 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day

November 27 2014

May 1st, 2014