A genie has granted your wish for the perfect reading and writing space, describe it. That's a hard one, so many things that I want. Let's see. For reading, I want a big bay window over looking mountains and trees and wild flowers, so this room would have to be on a house in the forest. So, a big bay windows, with pillows all around for comfort. A reading light built into the wall in several places, depending on where I wanted to sit or lay. Blankets, several comfy blankets or different weights, in a cabinet under the bay window seat. For writing, a nice big desk, with lots of drawers and organize-y gadgets. Lots of awesome paper and pens, and a computer with an ergonomic keyboard. It should be in the middle of this room. It should be perpendicular to the bay window seat, and it should look out its own brilliant views, overlooking a pond possibly. There would not be a window to look out though, it would be a set of French doors that lead out to a deck. This gives me a be...
Comments
Post a Comment