January 3rd, 2014

What is the 11th item on my bucket list?

I would have to think about what the first ten are. I wanted to get my maiden name back, but now  I am getting Heather's. As long as I ditch Gonzales. I wanted the can in my name; done. I wanted to get my GED; done. I wanted to go back to college; doing it. I would still have to figure out a few more things on the list. Let's see, go on a cruise? Get a new car? Sleep through a night, yep, that is one…  Watch all the unwatched movies we keep buying, sure, that is a good one… But the 11th, so up there, but not in the top ten???

 

Let's say it's my floor. The one that I a about to do this weekend. Yep, my floor. Plus, then when it is done, I can say that I knocked something off of my bucket list! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day