March 22nd, 2014

I'm stranded for a day in a strange city with
no money and no friends, what do I do?

If I were stuck in some city for a day, I would hope that it was in Ireland, or Scotland, or even Belgium, even England would be ok, hoping it was a smaller city, I would go on a waking tour. I lived in Belgium when I was young and my mother tells of how she would jog to an old castle in our village. These are the kinds of things that I would hope to be able to do. Walk around and see the history. Stand in the places where things happened. Try to imagine how things were, what a day would have been like when that castle that I find was in good repair and was a bustling home and workplace.

Barring that, I would find a nice corner somewhere in the town, and people watch. I would just sit and take in the similarities and the differences. I would note them all as best I could so that when I found my friends, or who ever the heck left me in a strange city with no money, I could tell them all about it... Whilst I beat them with my journal!

Misty Dawn
)O(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day