March 27th, 2014

If i had to judge my favorite book just by the cover, would I read it?

So, I have a lot of favorite books as an adult, so I will go to my favorite book from my childhood. From the Mixed Up Files...
Yes, I would totally read this book based just on the cover. Just look at it! Two kids keeping secrets, in a spooky looking museum.

The book is about two kids that run away from home and live Ina museum. Heck, after I read this book as a child, I wanted to do the same thing with the American Furniture store at the corner of Menaul and Carlisle. Ok, so I still want to!

Yes, I would read this book. I'll share a secret with you, I have the audiobook on my iPad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day