March 6th, 2014

When was the first time you felt grown up, if ever?

When Heather and I bought our first set of real furniture, might have been one. We have also bought appliances. I know there are times that I feel like a grown up. We have even commented on them to each other. But most of the time, it just kind of sneaks up on me, on us. I have a job, we have raised three kids, I have a house, we pay or bills. However, most days I just feel like me... and that doesn't feel like  grown up...Odd, I am almost and I would classify myself as one, but I don't always 'feel' that way!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day