March 5th, 2014

Write about a disagreement that you had with a friend of family member from their perspective.

 I cannot remember  a specific argument, but I would be that it was because I was no listening. 

I have a tendency, and I don’t even realize that I am doing it, to tune out. Or not hear everything that is being said to me.  I am sure that it must feel to her that I do not care what she has to say , but that is not it. It is more about my mind being so full and I cannot concentrate. I know that if I zone out at home, my job is not riding on it. That is not fair, but that is what I am coming up with right now, at 3am.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nob Hill Bar and Grill FINAL DRAFT

Interview Paper Version 3, almost there!

February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, March 1 & 2 2016 - #MistysMovieTrails / Square of The Day